Jan 7, 1017
Welp. Workouts definitely at the mercy of everything else going on. Yesterday I only had about 40 minutes to spend at the gym so my workout was really, really short. I had to work two sporting events at the high school, so I opted for a salad with no dressing instead of pizza even though I really wanted pizza. Struggles
- 5 minute run at 6.0 mph
- leg press 3×12 @ 100 lb
- calf raises 3×12 at 100 lb
- quad press 3×10 @ 32.5 lb
- hamstring press 3×10 @ 30 lb
- hip abduction closed–> open 5×10 @ 55 lb.
- weighted kick backs 1×10 @ 12.5 lb
- weighted side leg lifts 1×10 @ 12. 5 lb
- weighted inner leg lifts 1×10 @ 12.5
I’ve been using the cable machines so much recently. They are so versatile and pretty easy to use. You can pretty much perform a total body workout on a single cable machine. Give it a try.
I hope to get to the gym today, now that most of my activities have been postponed due to snow. Stay tuned!