Jan 9, 2017
Another crazy day at school being pulled in so many directions I don’t even know where to begin. Oh…and a cold sore turned up…super. But have no fear peppermint essential oil cures that. The best thing about being a teacher is being submerged in germs all the time…said no teacher ever. I will say, I have not used Purell at all this winter season and only relied on essential oils, and this is the sickest I’ve been. Knock on wood.
Tutored and got a quick workout in before working a basketball game. Another back day. I really like the workouts for these muscles. They’ve been narrowing my physique and also improved my posture so double win there.
- stair master 10 minutes interval 85-115
- seated close grip row 3×10 @ 50
- seated wide grip row 3×10 @ 40
- vertical pull down palms away 3×10 @40
- vertical pull down palms toward 3×10 @ 50
- straight arm pull downs 3×10 @ 40
- straight arm pull ups 3×10 #40
- 20 lb dumbbell high pulls 3×10
- 20 lb dumbbell straight leg dead lifts 3×10
- 20 lb dumbbell good mornings 3×10
- old fashioned oats
- almond milk
- chocolate protein powder
- chocolate haze craze flips yogurt
- smoothie- acai berry puree, frozen berry medley, almond milk, halved almonds, chia seeds, flax seeds
I felt so full all day and didn’t need a snack when I got home. I had a protein granola bar in between the gym and the high school, and drank close to 2 gallons of lemon water today.
UPDATE on the coconut oil
ok so I tried it in my hair and DEF did it wrong. Will be trying again when I have more time. Coconut oil on my skin (including my face overnight) has been amazing. I feel so hydrated and smooth. And I smell pretty good. No complaints here, I highly recommend. Looking forward to trying it in a smoothie tomorrow.