Jan 18, 2017
Anyone who’s not in love with Jack from This Is Us can check themselves out at the door. He is the total package and I caught up during my prep today instead of doing my adult responsibilities. Nothing like a 7:30 night class getting in the way of prime time TV. Thank God I made it home in time for Chicago Fire. Kelly Severide, you also have my heart.
After class tonight I got a quick back workout in. Not the best, but enough. I’m going to try and pre plan my workouts on my busy nights to be more explosive and energized for a short amount of time, but clearly spent my free moments watching This Is Us (priorities).
- 15 minutes on the octane glide machine
- vertical traction pull downs palms facing 3×10 @ 50 lb
- vertical traction pull downs palms away 3×10 @ 50 lb
- close grip row 3×10 @ 40 lb
- wide grip row 3×10 @ 40 lb
- straight arm pull downs 3×10 @ 40 lb
- straight arm raises, bar between legs, 3×10 @ 30 lb
- squat position row 3×10 @ 40 lb
I’ve been trying to cut back on the heaviness of the weight and focus on form and number of reps. I am not trying to bulk, but to tone by doing longer cardio to allow the muscles to rise up and body weight and non-fail set weight.
I hope when I wake up tomorrow I am Mandy Moore (without the tude)