Jan 30, 2017
oooh baby what a good sweat we had today!! My back was a little sore from Saturday’s hex bar, but I powered through another leg circuit.
Had a delish acai, mixed berry, vanilla protein, plain yogurt, pom smoothie today to start, and ended with some beans and roast chicken with a side of rice and steamed spinach. delish.
- 7:30 minutes at 5.5 on the treadmill
- 7:30 minutes at 6.0 on the treadmill
- 5:30 minutes at 6.5 on the treadmill
- (2 miles in a little over 20 minutes…prepping for a 5k [first time in 10 years?])
- 8kg kettle bell squats with extra heavy resistance band 5×10
- side steps 5×10 with extra heavy resistance band
- wide leg squat with 20 lb barbell 5×10
- good mornings with 20 lb barbell 5×10
- Bosu ball balance – 100 squats
- straight leg deadifts 5×12 20 lb barbell
- side leg lifts with extra heavy band on quads, heavy band on calves 3×10
- kick backs with heavy resistance band 3x1o
- Bosu ball crunches 3×15
actually dripping from this workout (and not from the cardio). the sweat felt sooo good, trust me.
Song of the workout- Addicted by Simple Plan