February 5, 2017
After taking a few days off, I hit the gym today. Also have been inhaling peanut butter these past two days since I can’t really eat it during the week. Damn allergies. I have been digging my Old Navy leggings and hoping to buy more shit soon. Cant stop wont stop.
Took it back to leg day which focused on the butt and features a lot of air humping and squeezing of the glutes. Embrace the awkwardness.
- 1 mile at 5.0 speed
- squat rack
- 5×10 squats with 45 lb bar and extra heavy res band
- kneel–> squat stance 3×10 with 45 lb bar
- hip thrusts from kneeling position 3×15 with 45 lb bar and extra heavy band
- glute bridges 3×12 with 45 lb bar
- 1/2 mile at 6.0 speed
- wide leg squats 4×12/ good mornings 4×10 superset with 18 lb body bar
- straight leg dead lifts 5×10 with 18 lb body bar
- leg lifts 3×10
slow and steady makes the butt round. do not rush through. Make sure you squeeze the butt and drive your motions through your heels.
came home and made a homemade frosty – 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder, almond milk and ice. AMAZE. Adapt by throwing in some fresh strawberries and you’ve got your tastebuds feelin good.
Post shower jergens to bring back the glow, foot spa treatment and air drying the hair to avoid heat and breakage is the routine coming up. Great football on tonight! Hope everyone makes some cash money from boxes and bets!