February 21, 2017
Another morning to sleep in, another workout not bound to time. Boy do I love break.
Any suggestions on stores to find cocktail dresses? desperate.
- stair master 15 min 60-105 interval
- wide stance banded drop set squats
- 10 @ 10kg kettle bell, 12 @ 15 lb dumbbell (1 set) x 4 sets
- banded kick backs 4×10
- shoulder width stance unbanded body weight squats 4×10
- drop set dead lifts
- 10 @ 20 lb dumbbells, 12 @ 10 lb dumbbells (1 set) x 4 sets
- lateral leg raises banded 4×12
- cable thrusts/dead lifts
- new exercise!!! need better grips but it forces you to really squeeze your glutes together to push forward
- glide elliptical 10 minutes 15 level
this workout is easy to do with light weight/body weight. force your legs to SQUEEZE. that is where you will really feel the burn. once you feel the burn, push harder!