February 27, 2017
Wow was today hard or what. Coming back from break is not easy. Especially Mondays.
Some people have terrible gym etiquette. I was using one of the cables today, and some dude felt that standing behind me watching was the appropriate behavior for wanting to use the pull up bar 2 feet over. Granted, I was in his way despite being there first, but you don’t just lurk. idiots.
- stair master fat burner interval 55- 110 20 minutes
- vertical traction (pull down) 4×10 @ 50
- straight arm overhead pull down 4×10 @ 45
- face pull 4×10 @ 40
- overhead cable cord pull down 4×10 @ 10
- wide grip row in a squat position to the cable 4×10 @ 45
- rear delt fly machine 4×10 @ 20
- close grip seated row 4×10 @ 40
so important to squeeze your back muscles to target each area. I can feel my upper body pulling together and creating a narrower frame. I still drink BCAA during the workouts and continue to have a scoop or two of protein in my shakes or yogurt.