April 22, 2017
Got to the gym on Thursday and Friday morning — forgot to post. So nice waking up late, hitting the gym, and then getting on with my day.
Thursday chest and arms
- stair master 30 minutes moderate interval
- chest press 3×12 @ 20
- chest flys 3×10 @ 20
- tricep press 3×12 @ 50
- single arm tricep cable extension 3×10 @ 20
- cable face pulls 3×10 @ 40
- bicep curl 3×10 @ 20 lb barbell
- preacher curls 3×10 bar only
- 1 set of 8 lateral raises with 8 lb dumbbell
- spin bike for 5.5 miles (about 18 minutes)
- squat rack
- wide leg squats with resistance band 4×12 @ 85 lb
- front hold lunges 3×10 @ 45
- cable rack
- straight leg dead lifts 3×12 @ 45
- curtsey lunges 3×10 @ 45
- split squats 5×20 with heavy resistance band
On Friday’s workout, I did everything super slow wit an extra long squeeze of the glutes. I can still feel the burn this morning in like the upper side of my thighs
Pretty good sweats on each day. I tend to wear layers during my cardio sessions to increase sweat production (trust me it helps).
Found a new product online that’s actual coffee grounds and whey protein – thinking this could be my next investment.